TheNext2Shine.com abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and such other applicable laws.
TheNext2Shine.com shall remove or disable access to material residing on its servers, within 24 hours after it has received a Notice of Infringing Material.
TheNext2Shine.com reserves the right to permanently take down (deletion) and/or permanently deny access to your materials that are residing on our servers at any time without notification. TheNext2Shine.com reserves the right to also ask you to remove your materials that are residing on its servers.
Before serving a Notice of Infringing Material, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the applicable laws.
The following notice requirements are intended to comply with TheNext2Shine.com rights and obligations under the applicable laws and do not constitute legal advice. Therefore you should not solely rely on this NTD procedure but if necessary or desirable seek expert legal advice.
Notice of Infringing Material
To file a notice of infringing material on its servers through a site owned or controlled by TheNext2Shine.com (such as TheNext2Shine.com.com), please provide a notification containing the following details:
* 1. Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the work claimed to be infringed or, if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of such works (for example: full file name, URL);
* 2. Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify and locate the material that is claimed to be infringing (for example a link to the page that contains the material);
* 3. Your contact information so that we can contact you if necessary (for example, your address, telephone number, email address);
* 4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in (2) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
* 5. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed.
* 6. Your physical or electronic signature.
Then contact us: http://thenext2shine.com/contact