Music Video: Lyfe Jennings - Statistics
Lyfe puts "Love" in real-life perspective by performing his latest single "Statistics". According to Lyfe, "25% of all men are unstable, 25% of all men can't be faithful, 30% of them don't mean what they say and the 10% of the remaining 20 is gay. That leaves you a 10% chance of ever finding your mate, that means you better pay attention to these words that I say I'm going teach you how to expose the 90% and show you what to do to keep the other 10." Lyfe's new album "I Still Believe" available August 31st!